A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio Stations WGKX, WKIM, WRBO and WXMX (“Stations”), owned and operated by Cumulus Media Inc. or one of its subsidiary companies, 5629 Murray Road, Memphis, TN 38119, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Stations will conduct the Homerhasit.com Car Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal residents of Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas, age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number and Driver’s License at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Stations’ contest. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of the Stations, Cumulus Media Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, participating sponsors (Homer Skelton Enterprises, Homerhasit.com), other radio Stations, television Stations and print advertising companies serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. The Stations reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
4. The contest will begin on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 and will run through Saturday, October 20, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
5. There are four (4) ways to qualify for this Contest:
(i) Listen to the Stations weekdays from 5am-12mid during the Contest Period. When the Stations plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Stations at WGKX 901-541-2106; WKIM 901-683-0989; WRBO 901-535-1035; WXMX 901-535-0989. Caller WGKX - 7 ; WKIM - 9; WRBO – 7; and WXMX – 7 to the Stations, as determined by the Stations in its sole discretion, will be qualified to win. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Stations’ analog over-the-air signal and the Stations’ online webcast, listeners who listen to the Stations online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Stations’ analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished. 96 qualifiers will be chosen through this method
(ii) Visit the Stations’ websites at www.kix106
. A link will take listeners to www.homerhasit.com
where they can complete an online entry form. One entry per person, per household, per email address, per day. All online entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, October 11, 2012. 24 qualifiers will be chosen through this method.
(iii) Attend the remote broadcast conducted by the Stations on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 10am. Listeners must complete an entry form. One entry per person, per household. All entries must be received by the deadline stated at the remote broadcast. 10 qualifiers will be selected through this method.
(iv) Stop by one of the participating sponsors listed below, fill out a registration form and drop the form in the marked registration box. 6 qualifiers will be selected through this method.
6. On October 20, 2012, one (1) entrant will be randomly selected during a Reverse Drawing from all eligible entries as potential grand prize winner. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Stations’ sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Stations’ sole discretion.
7. One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize package consists of the following: One car from Homer Skelton. The Grand Prize winner will be able to select the car from seven (7) pre selected cars. All expenses and fees associated with the grand prize not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner including taxes, tags and insurance. Total grand prize package is valued at $20,000.
8. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received and listeners participating at any given time.
9. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
10. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. There is no cash prize associated with the Grand Prize. The Stations reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. The Stations shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
11. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Homer Skelton dealership at the address identified below during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays, unless otherwise agreed to by the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises at their sole discretion. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Homer Skelton to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving any prize, each potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Stations from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize.
12. All entrants and winners agree that the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
13. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Stations Homer Skelton Enterprises to be used, disposed of or destroyed in their sole discretion. The Stations are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Stations’ website.
14. All entrants and winners agree to give the Stations Homer Skelton Enterprises and their licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner’s voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Stations deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Stations Homer Skelton Enterprises harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Stations in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Stations Homer Skelton Enterprises.
15. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises regarding Stations’ and Homer Skelton Enterprises events and contests. Also email communications from the sponsors of the contest. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Stations may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
16. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Stations will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Stations’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Stations or Homer Skelton Enterprises, the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises reserve the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises are final. The Stations and Homer Skelton Enterprises may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATIONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
17. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release the Stations, Cumulus Media Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and Homer Skelton Enterprises and all contest sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
18. A winners list may be obtained after October 26, 2012 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: 5629 Murray Road, Memphis, TN 38119
19. Participating Sponsors:
Homer Skelton Ford
6950 Hannah Cove
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Homer Skelton Chrysler Dodge Jeep
7661 US Highway 51 N
Millington, TN 38053
Homer Skelton Ford Millington
9030 Highway 51 N
Millington, TN 38053
Homer Skelton Hyundai Olive Branch
8145 New Craft Road
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Homer Skelton Wolfchase Hyundai
3020 N Germantown Rd
Memphis, TN 38133
Homer Auto City Suzuki
7280 New Craft Rd
Olive Branch, MS 38654